Janessa, that was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I have never heard bells played so pretty, and Cannon is one of my favorite songs. You play with such flare and precision. Way to go! I really love being part of your family this way. I didn't have any idea your kids were so talented. Keep them coming!
Janessa that was great!! This is so fun to see what you kids are up to even though you are only a block away I don't know about all the things you are involved in. Keep at it.
We’re BACK!!
-
We are going to start posting on this blog again. We’ve moved back to PA
and need some way to keep in touch with our loved ones on the other side of
the co...
Family Fun
-
Kip, Brent and his boys went fishing on Monday at Strawberry and caught
some big rainbow and cutthroat trout, while Abbie me and Cashe stayed home.
Last ...
2 comments:
Janessa, that was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I have never heard bells played so pretty, and Cannon is one of my favorite songs. You play with such flare and precision. Way to go! I really love being part of your family this way. I didn't have any idea your kids were so talented. Keep them coming!
Janessa that was great!! This is so fun to see what you kids are up to even though you are only a block away I don't know about all the things you are involved in. Keep at it.
Post a Comment