WOW!!! NO, DOUBLE WOW!!! Davis, I think that is absolutely the coolest thing I have ever seen an eleven year old boy do. I'm serious, you are going to have girls knocking down your door in a few years. Be prepared. Love Aunt Terrie
We’re BACK!!
-
We are going to start posting on this blog again. We’ve moved back to PA
and need some way to keep in touch with our loved ones on the other side of
the co...
Family Fun
-
Kip, Brent and his boys went fishing on Monday at Strawberry and caught
some big rainbow and cutthroat trout, while Abbie me and Cashe stayed home.
Last ...
1 comment:
WOW!!! NO, DOUBLE WOW!!! Davis, I think that is absolutely the coolest thing I have ever seen an eleven year old boy do. I'm serious, you are going to have girls knocking down your door in a few years. Be prepared. Love Aunt Terrie
Post a Comment