Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hi Terrie         I  LOVE  THE  SONG !!       The words are perfect for Sebon and I.     I would be honoured to have you sing it at the Wedding if you can make it.    I haven't heard it yet, but then I don't often have time to listen to music.    Dan has had a very rough time of it this year.   In January he had a new stent put in.   It worked pretty good for a while but the last month and 1/2  he has not been good.   He went real jauntised again about 5 weeks ago.  We had the stent  "stented" with a plastic stent inside of it and a balloon pulled through it to clear it out.    It took longer for his jauntise to go away this time.  He spent about 2 weeks or more  in hosp again.    The past 6 weeks we have spent more time in hosp than out it seems.    Lately we have had two butterfly needles put into his stomach  (sub-cue) (for my nurse friends out there)  above the belt line.  One is for morphine and it has a bag and pump hooked to it.   This is to control the pain at an even level.  His pain has been unbelievable   --   I feel so much for him.    The other is so we can put maxaran (sp??) in it by needle to control the nausea.   This will help us out by not having to go to Hosp any more every 4 - 6 hours for a shot.   He got down to 160 again and could be lower now?   He is eating now and keeping it down, so that is a good sign.    I have been helping out a lot since Cheryl has been day caring for 5 children.   Also I have to get him better so he can walk me down the isle.   
Dan had X-rays and Cat Scans on Tuesday and we talked with the Doc on Thurs.   NOT GOOD     There are two spots now on his liver about the size of a quarter.  The Doc said that the chemo is not helping any more at this time so we are stopping the treatments.   This will give Dan a better quality of life and will be much more at ease with not being sick for 2 to 3 days every time he had chemo.    Hopefully  he will be able to put a little weight back on.   At this point our concern is to keep him as comfortable as we can.     

In the meantime  I am trying to make it through Income Tax time,  and get ready to get Married.     
 
I am sending this letter to you  and others cause I don't have time to write to everyone.   ( that is, if I can figure out how to send to more than one person.   We love and appreciate you all and will TRY to keep better in contact with you.   
 
Sebon will be here on May 2 and we will be going to Kalispell, Montana to get married on May 8, at 1:00 PM and   On May 9 we are having a dinner here in Raymond at 5:00 PM.    Hope to have all the invitations mailed out by Monday.   I am also trying to get my house de-junked before Sebon gets here.    HA!  HA!   Any of you really believe that will happen.!!    I guess he will see the Real Me.    Oh well he has committed to me now and I am making him stick to it.  
 
 
Going to try to get some sleep now, have to be up in 4 hours.     LOVE  YOU ALL     LINDA 

No comments: