Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A quick update



Hi everyone,

I'm really glad to be on this blog. I think it is a great way to keep caught up with family. I'll give you a quick update about me and my family. Gabrielle is 8 and in grade 3 and was very excited to be baptized in May, Alison is 6 and in grade 1 and Nicole is 3 and has two more years home with me. It is fun having her to myself during the day and we both enjoy each other's company. Ron works in software and I stay at home. In my spare time I play on a soccer team and run a kids soccer group. I like to read, scrapbook, paint, and renovate/decorate our home. I serve as the first councilor in the primary which also keeps me busy. A highlight this year was celebrating my ten year anniversary in Hawaii. Is was so much fun.

1 comment:

terrie said...

What cute girls you have! Holy cow, they are almost grown! Where has the time gone. I'm impressed you play soccer. Nice way to keep in shape.