Monday, September 1, 2008

One Month To Live

I just finished a book called "One Month To Live - thirty days to a no-regrets life.  It was written by a pastor of a big church.  It was really an amazing book.  Made me think what I would do different if I knew my time was about up.  

I don't think I would change too much.  I would hire a cook and person to clean my house.  I would stop shopping and watching television.  I would wish I wrote more.  But, I would still tend my grandkids on Tues and Thurs.  I would still make Wed my service day.  I would still sing for retirement and rest homes.  I would still scrapbook ( but more meaningful things).  I would still want to hang out with my friends, and I wouldn't worry about that dang ten pounds I never lost!

2 comments:

The Good Gomer Family said...

You are an incredibly beautiful woman Terrie my friend....inside and out!!

Dawna said...

I am going to have to read that book. It sounds like something to make you stop and really think.