Friday, September 26, 2008

Attention Getter

Now that I have your attention. We had some family pictures taken and they are now on a website for preview. If you want to have a look go to anecaphotography.ca then click on "enter site" then "clients" and enter the password layton6 and let me know what you think. They will only be on for 2 weeks. Sharon

5 comments:

Wes and Meagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wes and Meagan said...

Those pictures are so awesome. I love them.

fairbanks said...

awesome pictures! What a cute family you have! They are all grown up--I can't beleive it.

terrie said...

LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM! OK, now that you made me love them, you have to give me one. I want a family pic, but they are all cute, Just trying to keep cost down for ya all!

Cari & Dwayne said...

Sharon.... what a beautiful family you have. Everyone is getting so grown up!! Good grief Davis is sooo tall. By the way... you are looking more like your mother each time I see you. Fantastic Pictures