
We're officially OLD!
Is that what really defines your age and state of mind? Having our first grandchild graduate from hight school is definitely one of those mile markers. It will be a sure thing when she has a baby and we add "great" in front of our title. I have been considering being "great" for a while now. I thought I could be a great singer, or a great writer. Then I realized the greatest person to ever walk the earth was Jesus Christ. If I can follow in His footsteps by serving and encouraging and edifying, that would be about the greatest I can get. So before I become a "great" grandma, I might just as well get on the right path, so the name fits.
1 comment:
Yes, you are getting really old!! You don't have to look far for the path you want to be on because in my eyes you are already there. You are an amazing person and a great example to me. Love Ya!
Post a Comment