Dannys funeral couldn't have been nicer. Everything was perfect. Thanks to Doreen for going out of your way to haul your keyboard to the church. It made all the difference in the world. I'm sure Danny was very pleased at what was said. I really felt Myrtles presence when Bryce was reading poems. I just bet we had a lot more family members there than could be seen. This is how I'll remember Danny, always smiling.
We’re BACK!!
-
We are going to start posting on this blog again. We’ve moved back to PA
and need some way to keep in touch with our loved ones on the other side of
the co...
14 years ago
1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear of Danny's passing, it is sad for us whom the person has left behind, because we will miss them dearly, but we have faith in Jesus Christ and know that they are in a better place. I know that the veil is very thin. In 1989, I was in Kingston and Grandpa Card had just passed away and that Sunday I could feel him very near, and helping me get situated and land 3 teaching jobs in that town when they didn't know me from Adam. It is also very reassuring to know that we all came from very strong, pioneer stock, and we have Roy and Mrytle to thank for carrying on the tradition and bringing us inner strength. I feel kind of silly adding my blog as a comment only, but I just found out about this family undertaking. Anyway, if you all have facebook, I am on there and so are all my kids: Lorin Card, Laura, Carmen, Allison (who is in Africa right now on a mini-mission- independent), Brandon and Ryan. Also, here is my Professional Website, where you can find out about my teaching and research:
http://web.ubc.ca/okanagan/critical/faculty/lcard.html
Love and hugs to all,
Lorin Card
Post a Comment