Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girls Day Out!

We figured if I exchange a daughter for a granddaughter every few years, I'll look younger!  Or maybe I'll feel younger.   Someone asked me how old my kids were the other day.  I about choked when I thought about it.  It's ok if I get old, but when my "kid" will be 40 next year  - that's a shock even to my system!

Take a look at my 8 1/2 month pregnant daughter.  She looks pretty dang good!

From Left to Right (just in case you can't figure it out) is:  Nicole (standing in for Lisa), Kim, Leslie, me, Kaleigh.  I love my daughters and granddaughters.

1 comment:

The Good Gomer Family said...

What beautiful girls....all of them!! I have always wondered what all your kids look like. You are such a beautiful woman, inside and out and it's no wonder you have the girls that you do!!