It's true that we found out that we are having a BOY in November. We are very excited that this one is only 2 years (almost to the day) after Stephanie instead of the 6.5 years we had to wait after Tyler.
Below are some photos of our family to catch you up a little...
On April 30th Tyler finally turned 8 (he had been counting down the days for months). Then on May 10th he was baptized and confirmed. He also became a cub and has already earned a few badges. He just completed Grade 2 and is a great big brother to Stephanie.
Stephanie continues to be such a joy to us. She is quite the parrot and copies just about everything we say... which isn't always a good thing.
Here she is on July 1st at the spray park near our house.
Cindy and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary on May 30th. I took her down to California for the week to the Monterey Bay area. We had been there previously just before our 1st Anniversary so it was fun to go back 9 years later.
Well, take care and we'll try and post some more soon. Love...Brad, Cindy, Tyler, Stephanie, and baby boy Card.
4 comments:
You did awesome Brad! Glad to have you on the bandwagon! Thanks for the update on your family. I love looking at their pictures. Talk to your sisters about getting on the wagon as well! Luv Ya!
were trying
Karyn
karyn, try again. I just fixed it so you can get on.
karyn, I guess I need your e-mail before you can post. send it to mine terriecard@gmail.com
Post a Comment